We’re giving five lucky readers the chance to win a Majority Oakington Bluetooth DAB+ Radio & CD Player Music System.
Majority is a best-selling home audio brand focused on delivering high-quality consumer electronics at an affordable price. Since launching with its signature DAB radio range in 2012, Majority has diversified its product range to include Bluetooth Soundbars, PC Speakers, True Wireless Earbuds and Dolby-powered sound systems.
FIVE lucky winners will receive the Majority Oakington Bluetooth DAB+ Radio & CD Player Music System.
Blending classic with contemporary, the Majority Oakington DAB Radio & CD Player will be blasting your favourite sounds from day to night. Completed with a wooden finish and aluminium front, it is designed for ease of use with its handy remote control for relaxed listening. With a built-in CD player for your favourite music or audiobook of the week, the Oakington is ready to upgrade your audio experience with a range of connections including USB, AUX and Bluetooth. Delivering a wide range of local FM & DAB radio plus Bluetooth, you’ll be spoiled for choice with sports commentary, political news, chat shows and podcasts across the airwaves.
To find out more about Majority, visit www.majority.co.uk and follow them on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes at midnight on Thursday, September 21, 2023. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Majority.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Majority, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.