Win £10 by signing up to HyperJar.
Free money, anyone?
To celebrate the month of love we’ve partnered with one of our favourite money apps, HyperJar, to give you the chance to win £10. Money can’t buy you love but it can buy you chocolate. And yet another pair of comfy joggers.
It’s the smartest way to organise your spending money and earn a bank-rate-busting 4.8% annual growth rate when you shop with brilliant brands like Shell, Dyson, Notonthehighstreet and Boden.
How to be in it to win it:
1. Download the free HyperJar app here.
2. Open your account and order your free HyperJar card by 14th February.
3. We’ll choose ten people at random and stick a tenner in your new shiny account!*
* You must have signed up using the link to be in with a chance to win.
The competition closes on Thursday 25th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competition and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by HyperJar.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner HyperJar, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.