Win 10 chocolate Halloween-themed crème eggs from Mummy Meagz!
Following the success of her Easter crème egg, known as the ‘Chuckie Egg’, Mummy Meagz has a ghoulish surprise in store for chocolate fans this Halloween. Exclusive to Holland & Barrett, the classic crème egg has been given an enchanting makeover to become the ‘Boo Boo Egg’. Once the handcrafted Belgian chocolate shell is cracked open, instead of a golden yolk, it reveals a green crème fondant centre!
Perfect to enjoy straight from the wrapper, as part of a show-stopping Halloween chocolate brownie, or enjoying alongside a devilishly delicious green matcha latte, the Boo Boo Egg is free of nuts, dairy, gluten and animal products.
4 winners will win a Halloween bundle of 10 Boo Boo Crème Eggs!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 27th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mummy Meagz.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mummy Meagz, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.