We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a £100 Prezzee eGift card.
Prezzee is the leading global eGift card that makes every day gift giving simple, fun and personal, while showing you care. With a Prezzee you can send a digital gift card to friends and family in seconds, personalised with your own video message and photo. It makes the perfect gift for those loved ones who are tricky to buy for, with the choice of over 190 top retailers to spend it on!
Enter below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 Prezzee eGift card which you can spend at top brands like Marks & Spencer, Asda, John Lewis, Primark and more!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 19th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Prezzee.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Prezzee, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.