This week we’re giving you a tasty treat. In fact 12 tasty treats.
Gusto Organic makes award-winning premium soft drinks from 100% plant-based, organic and Fairtrade ingredients. Gusto was invented by CraigSams, founder of Whole Earth Foods and Green & Blacks for a party at the Groucho Club, celebrating Whole Earth’s 20th anniversary. The Gusto range is free from refined sugar, less than 100 calories a bottle and offers complex, delicious and refreshing drinks for adults looking to switch from mono-flavoured big brand fizzy drinks packed with artificial sweeteners and synthetic ingredients. Gusto is a game changer for the drinks market, as consumers look for healthy, natural and ethical alternatives to fizzy drinks.
Gusto is currently crowdfunding to expand sales and develop new products and mixer-sizes.
Gusto Organic: https://drinkgusto.com/
To enter simply answer the question below:
Which of these does Gusto use?
A) Fairtrade Ingredients
B) Old Ingredients
C) No Ingredients
The competition closes on Wednesday 21st August at midnight. The winner will be announced directly via email. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Gusto.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Gusto, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.