Hockerty are giving away 2 of their custom fit dress shirts!
Hockerty was created by three young entrepreneurs at their early 20s as they realised it was difficult to find affordable tailor-made clothing. Like most other start-ups, they started from their own bedrooms with money they could borrow from friends and family.
As the company begun to grow, more passionate professionals joined the team and helped them follow their vision of providing comfortable, elegant and perfectly fitted clothing throughout the world.
Ten years later, Hockerty’s dream has come true. With more than 250,000 customers, and a team of 60 people based in offices across Zürich, Barcelona, and Shanghai, working hard to bring new custom made products to you.
Hockerty are really proud of their Made in Shanghai label, wanting each customer to benefit from recognised expertise at an affordable price. Together, let’s build a more equitable world. Buy less, buy better, buy clothes that will last and fit your body perfectly.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 6th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hockerty.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hockerty, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.