Aqua Sphere are giving away 2 pairs of award-winning goggles, worth £19.99 each!
Swimming is a superb exercise for body and mind, but you do need a good pair of goggles to help protect your eyes and improve your vision. And no one wants leaky goggles!
We love Aqua Sphere goggles for their excellent comfort against the skin. Easy to get the perfect fit whilst the goggles are on your face, these clever no-fiddle goggles are Latex-free and hypoallergenic – and the super soft seal minimises red marks and ensures long lasting comfort. Plus, their curved lenses give a superb panoramic window on the world whilst you’re swimming.
With lots of styles for all the family, we just love Aqua Sphere’s Kaiman EXO which is lightweight and durable. Win two pairs of Kaiman EXO goggles – one clear lens and one tinted lens. We are sure these will help enhance your swimming!
For more info on Aqua Sphere’s award winning goggles and masks head over to www.aquasphereswim.com.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 13th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Aqua Sphere.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Aqua Sphere, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.