Sleep like never before, with this week’s prize.
When it comes to sleep, nanu believes that no two people sleep the same, so everyone should have the option of creating a pillow that’s perfect for them. Win a pair of tailored pillows, creating a perfect sleep environment ready for the change in season.
Design your perfect pillow via the nanu website by answering a series of questions about your sleeping habits. Using your height and weight measurements, together with the sleep preference and softness indicator, the information is used in an algorithm, making the right adjustments to create the perfect pillow for your needs.
A good night’s sleep helps reduce stress, improve memory, lower blood pressure, improves your mood, keeps the heart healthy and makes you smarter.
The nanu personalised pillow costs £30. Design your pillow online at https://nanusleep.co.uk/
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Thursday 12th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by nanu.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner nanu, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.