Smith England are giving away both their Boost and Purity hair care range.
Smith England is haircare inspired by nature and created by award-winning celebrity hairstylist, Phil Smith. Drawing on the British Countryside, Smith England is powered by nature using Phil’s favourite blend of the finest botanicals. At Smith England, we are doing what we can to respect the planet and strive to make a difference every day.
We are salon-quality with a conscience, offering a range of vegan and vegetarian friendly formulas using naturally active plant extracts to transform hair. Paraben, sulphate and colourant free as well as containing no mineral oils or genetically modified ingredients, we’re better for your hair and the planet. Our packaging uses recycled plastic (PCR) and is easy to recycle for the customer too.
We are proudly certified cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny Programme by Cruelty Free International and Smith England is one of few high street haircare brands to be awarded with the Leaping Bunny recognition.
Formulated using the best of Phil’s insider knowledge and 30+ years industry experience, our cruelty free products use the very best natural ingredients to ensure hair looks and feels great, every single day (and so do you).
Check out Smith England to see even more of their products, or head over to their Facebook and Instagram @smithenglandhair.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 9th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competition and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Smith England.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Smith England, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.