Suit up! This week you can win some tailored shirts from Hockerty.
Hockerty produces made to measure clothing since 2008. After more than 11 years and more than 250.000 happy customers all around the world, they keep expanding their tailored-made products. At Hockerty.uk you can design your own suits, dress shirts, trousers, trench coats or overcoats, among others. Their customers customise the products they choose thanks to their online 3D designers, that allow them to see the changes desired while designing.
You can get two of their tailored shirts made just for you.
To enter simply answer the question below:
Since when does Hockerty provide made to measure clothing?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 4th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hockerty.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hockerty, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.