We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win two fantastic books from Lonely Planet.
Atlas of Dogs – Satisfy your canine curiosity with this who’s who of dogs. This fully illustrated guide will take you on a woof-tastic journey around the world to meet over 150 weird and wonderful dog breeds – from the dapper Boston Terrier to the chirpy German Dachshund, the lively Portuguese Podengo and the tiny but tough Australian Terrier.
Where to Go When – This insightful travel companion presents 25 recommendations of destinations that are at their best during each month, with handy infographic flowcharts to help travellers filter the recommendations according to their interests, from beaches to adventures or food and drink.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 28th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Lonely Planet.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Lonely Planet, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.