This tasty prize is ideal for both vegans and non vegans with a sweet tooth.
Mummy Meagz takes the world’s favourite treats and makes them vegan, adding her unique twist. Her delicious Rocky Road bars are gooey, crunchy and chocolatey, and topped with fluffy marshmallows. The bars are free of nuts, dairy and other animal products, and self-styled as the best gluten-free Rocky Roads in the world!
By entering, you could win 24 delicious Rocky Road bars – that’s three of each scrumptious flavour:
• Original: A classic chocolate rocky road bar
• Sea Salt & Cinder Toffee: the best bits of a crunchie bar jumped into a rocky road, with a sprinkle of sea salt
• Orange: classic chocolate with a tangy orangey twist
• Minty: a refreshingly minty chocolatey experience
To enter simply answer the following question:
What is special about Mummy Meagz bars?
A) They are vegan
B) They are meaty
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 12th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mummy Meagz.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mummy Meagz, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.