TRAPPED: bringing escape rooms to the home!
Bringing the fun and excitement of an escape room to the home, TRAPPED is a world-first game concept – turn ANY room into an escape room!
Each TRAPPED pack has all you need to enjoy an action-packed escape room experience in your own home. Up to eight players put the pack contents on walls and surfaces in a room of your choice. You then work together – or compete – to beat the clock, crack the clues, solve the puzzles, and escape.
This bundle includes 3 different TRAPPED games: Carnival, Art Heist, and Bank Job. Designed by real escape room experts, each comes complete with its own content, back story, and level of difficulty.
Suitable for everyone aged 8+. Carnival is the best for families with younger kids, while Art Heist and Bank Job are perfect for teens through to adults.
Newly released from Golden Bear, TRAPPED escape room games can be found at Argos, Amazon, Very, and Wicked Uncle.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Golden Bear.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Golden Bear, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.