A great prize for the whole family, get 4 tickets to BBC Countryfile!
BBC Countryfile Live returns to Castle Howard from 6th-9th August 2020 and to its new home of Windsor Great Park on 20th to 23rd August 2020. https://www.countryfilelive.com/
Countryfile presenters Anita Rani, John Craven, Matt Baker, Adam Henson, Charlotte Smith, Ellie Harrison, Tom Heap and Steve Brown take part in a four day celebration of all aspects of the British countryside and Countryfile fans turn out to see their favourite presenters in action, as well as take part in a whole host of entertainment, food and family fun.
Countryfile Live 2020 will see the return of many familiar favourites including the Farmyard, the Wildlife Zone, the Countryfile Kitchen, The Craven Arms Pub Garden, the Village Green, the Dog Lovers’ Arena and of course the Countryfile presenters themselves, appearing on the Main Stage and at various features throughout.
To enter simply answer the following question:
What will feature at Countryfile live?
A) the Wildlife Zone
B) Bob the builder
The competition closes on Wednesday 8th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by BBC Countryfile.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner BBC Countryfile, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.