A refreshing prize from Füd. Vitamin Energy to get you started for the summer?
A healthy, natural alternative to traditional energy drinks, Füd. Vitamin Energy is available in two delicious flavours – Berry & Coconut and Pineapple & Ginger. Füd combines natural caffeine, B-vitamins and electrolytes with real fruit juices to deliver a completely natural energy boost.
Available via Amazon.co.uk in sleek 250ml cans (RRP: £1.95), the drinks contain no added sugar, no sweeteners, and are naturally low in calories (7kcal/ 100ml for Berry & Coconut and 8kcal/ 100ml for Pineapple & Ginger).
To enter simply answer the following question:
Where can you get Füd. Vitamin Energy from?
A) Amazon Online Shop
B) Amazon Rain Forest
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 18th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Füd. Vitamin Energy.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Füd. Vitamin Energy, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.