We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win £50 worth of doughnuts from Krispy Kreme!
Connections, whether virtually or in-person, are so important to everyone so Krispy Kreme are celebrating friends and loved ones getting back together as lockdown lifts, by accepting a connections as currency.
Running until the end of the day this Sunday 16th May, Krispy Kreme will spread miles of smiles across the nation and give away up to 1 million doughnuts. In order to bag your free Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut all you have to do is go into a Krispy Kreme store and simply safely share how you have connected with someone that has made you smile and features #SmilesAsCurrency.
Krispy Kreme is also giving away £50 worth of doughnuts to one lucky winner of this competition so that they can connect and smile with others over doughnuts.
Terms and conditions:
- The prize will be in the form of a Krispy Kreme gift card loaded with £50, gift cards must be presented at point of purchase in store.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed at Krispy Kreme UK retail stores, excluding Bentalls and Selfridges concession stores. Gift cards are not redeemable through the Krispy Kreme website, or for use on purchases from Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Service Stations, Center Parcs, Selfridges, Krispy Kreme Occasions, Krispy Kreme online orders, University locations, UberEats & Deliveroo.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift cards are valid for a period of 24 months after activation.
- Any unused balance after this time will be lost. Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Delivery will be to a postal address in the United Kingdom by a signed for delivery service.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 4th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- his competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Krispy Kreme.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Krispy Kreme, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.