We’re giving away a special £52 voucher to spend with Motif!
Want to treat your Dad to a gift that he’ll cherish forever? Want to finally find a way to display all of those cherished family photos?
Motif’s brand-new photo printing App allows you to create professional photobooks and calendars with your favourite photos, perfectly capturing your favourite memories with your father in a process that takes minutes. Less time in front of the computer means more time with your favourite people, making memories and taking precious photos.
To enter simply answer the question below:
What can you use Motif to create?
The competition closes on Saturday 22nd June at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 25th June. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Motif.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Motif, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.