We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of Shaffay slippers worth £95
Shaffay makes luxury slippers for women that bridge the gap between elegance and comfort. Designed in Britain and made to last, these fabulous slippers are created using high quality materials – the finest Nappa leather, a soft cosy pile lining and a robust non-slip rubber sole. For extra comfort there is a small hidden wedge in the heel and a memory foam inner sole. The colours and stylish clean lines of our Signature Collection effortlessly complement daywear, leisurewear, loungewear and sleepwear.
Shaffay slippers are easy to slip-on but their clever design ensures they won’t fall off. As you wear them they will mould and adapt, whilst not losing their shape and will become an essential component of your homewear wardrobe.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 15th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Shaffay.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Shaffay, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
I think these sound fantastic, I have poor mobility and walk with a fram, so feel they sure would come in handy, and the fact that they will mould to your feet. , colours are great, bit pricey for me though, I would have to really think hard, about buying them, almost £100, thats 2 weeks food shop or one weeks rent. Maybe they will come down in price, as more people buy them. I have entered the competition, my fingers are crossed Its a great prize for whoever is the luckywinner.