Double prize bundle to give away to a lucky winner!
The Gift Experience is a family-run business with the aim of bringing you the best gift ideas, personalising them and posting them direct to your door.
We’re offering you the opportunity to win a Personalised Bottle of 12 Year Old Malt Whisky. It would make a wonderful gift for a whisky lover!
The bottle comes in a lovely Luxury Gift Box. The label is personalised with the recipient’s name and a personal message. Your bottle will also come with a personalised gift card.
The bottle label is printed using waterproof inks and water resistant paper to produce an authentic and realistic styled label.
The Personalised Gift Shop is a family run company providing high quality personalised gifts.
We’re offering you the opportunity to win a Personalised Street Sign. It would make a wonderful gift!
You can personalise this sign with any street name or family name as well as the first part of your postcode and town. It’s made from aluminium and backed with solid hard wood.
It can be attached to almost any surface using the provided adhesive strips.
To enter simply answer the following question:
How old is the whisky?
A) 2 years
B) 10 years
C) 12 years
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 15th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Gift Experience and The Personalised Gift Shop.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Gift Experience and The Personalised Gift Shop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.