Win a two-night luxury spa break for 2 at the Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel and Spa in Wales.
What’s included in this blissful prize giveaway:
A two-night stay at Tre-Yasgawen Hall, for two people, including Bed & Breakfast, a 1-hour spa treatment (per person) AND a complimentary bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival.
About Tre-Yasgawen Hall
Tre-Ysgawen Hall is a four-star country house hotel experience, offering the latest in holistic therapies and spa treatments to help you unwind and relax.
Situated in the very heart of the beautiful Isle of Anglesey, and gracefully set in tranquil and beautiful maintained gardens, Tre-Ysgawen Hall has been awarded the Visit Wales Gold Award every year since 2010 and is one of the most highly acclaimed hotels in Wales.
Deadline: 5:00 p.m. on the 31st March 2018
Please note: this competition/freebie is from a third party with no association with MoneyMagpie. We cannot be held responsible for any issues you have with this giveaway. If you have any problems please contact VisitWales ([email protected]).
Prize Draw – Terms and conditions
How to Enter
By completing the prize draw online entry form www.visitwales.com/prize-draws/tre-ysgawen-hotel-prize here you will be in with a chance of winning a two-night stay, for two people, including Bed & Breakfast, a 1-hour spa treatment (per person) AND a complimentary bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival at Tre-Ysgawen Hall in Anglesey.
The following terms and conditions apply:
Promoter’s Name and Address
1. Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR (the “Promoter”) email address; [email protected]
2. Entries for this prize draw will be accepted from 12.00 am on the (8 March 2018) (the “Opening Date”).
3. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. on the (31 March 2018) (the “Closing Date”).
How to participate
4. In order to enter this prize draw, the entrant must complete and submit the online entry form which can be found at www.visitwales.com/prize-draws/tre-ysgawen-hotel-prize by the Closing Date.
5. Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their families) of the Welsh Government, iCrossing or Tre-Ysgawen Hall.
6. Only one entry per person. Joint submissions will be excluded from participation. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that all of the copyright, privacy, publicity and all other rights in and to the entry will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
10. By submitting a prize draw entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
11. There is one prize to be won: a two-night stay at Tre-Ysgawen Hall in Anglesey, for two people, including Bed & Breakfast, a 1-hour spa treatment (per person) AND a complimentary bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival.
12. The entrant chosen to win the Prize in accordance with condition 17 (the “Winner”) shall be entitled to choose one person to join them for the two night hotel stay at Tre-Ysgawen Hall in Wales (the “Guest”).
13. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and does not include travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs including any transfers and any taxes incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
14. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded, even in the case of cancellation.
15. All elements of the two night stay described in the Prize must be booked in advance, are subject to availability and must be taken within 12 months from the date of notification to the winner. The Prize will become invalid after 12 months from the date of notification to the winner.
Selection of the Winner
16. The winner of the Prize draw will be selected at random by the Promoter before the (16 April 2018) among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
17. The Winner agrees that his/her name will be used in publicity. Such publicity will include the Winner being filmed for promotional purposes. The Winner agrees that his/her name and photograph together with any promotional footage may be used on the Visit Wales website, social media and any other promotional medium.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
18. The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their email address to [email protected] in a message with the subject heading Win a Spa Break at Tre-Ysgawen Hall – Attention Amy Murphy .
19. The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 7 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that he will accept the Prize then the Promoter reserves the right to random the Prize to another entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
20. The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
21. There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
22. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
Restrictions and requirements
23. The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and their guest are available to travel and hold valid passports, driver licences any necessary visas and travel documents for the two night stay in question on the travel dates specified. Dates once notified to the Promoter may not be changed.
24. Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
26. All enquires relating to this prize draw should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.