Just what you need in the quarantine, check out this great prize from Ailsa Frank.
We’ve teamed up with hypnotherapist Ailsa Frank to win a £50 voucher to spend on stress releasing hypnosis downloads for support through the Coronavirus situation. Hypnotherapy recordings are a great way to de-stress your mind helping you to cope better with the challenges you face. Lay back and relax as you let the messages wash away your worries so you can feel more revived.
Titles include relaxation for the whole family; Relaxation for Kids and Teenagers, Stop Worrying, Let go of Health Worries, Release Everyday Stresses, Good Night’s Sleep, Time Management, Heartbreak, Debt and Money Worries. Or Motivate yourself with Time management, break habits with Take Control of Alcohol and get into positive eating and exercising routines with Drop a Dress Size, available at the Ailsa Frank website. www.ailsafrank.com
Ailsa is also author of the book Cut The Crap & Feel Amazing (published by Hay House) which offers readers great tips and techniques for mental wellbeing. (published by Hay House).
To enter simply answer the following question:
What books is Ailsa the author of?
A) Stress, Stress, Stress
B) Cut The Crap & Feel Amazing
The competition closes on Monday11th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ailsa Frank.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ailsa Frank, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.