This week we’re giving you the chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher…and all you have to do to win is leave a message on our MoneyMagpie Messageboard.
We love to hear from you, so much so that we’ve set up a MoneyMagpie Messageboard so you can ask any questions you have and we’re always on hand to help provide an answer.
Not only that, you’ll also be able to interact with the MoneyMagpie community and get to know each other better.
Right now our boards are primarily focused on the current crisis, so you can ask questions about employment, furlough, benefits, loans or anything else you’re worried about.
But we know we have a great community of compers as well, so we’ve also set-up a competitions and freebies section where you can share and find the best competitions from across the web.
We even reward you Magpies for posting!
You can leave a reply offering someone help, you can create a topic asking for advice yourself, or you can even just share a great competition you’ve found that you feel like everyone should know about.
It’s that easy!
We’ll then select some of the best comments and pick a winner at random.
The competition closes on Wednesday 20th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by MoneyMagpie.co.uk
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.