Standout are giving away a £50 clothing voucher!
Kit out your wardrobe for less with a chance to win a £50 gift voucher, courtesy of designer menswear retailer, Standout.
Treat yourself, or someone special, to some of the freshest designer menswear threads from leading brands such as Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and G-Star.
With a strong commitment to becoming a more responsible retailer, Standout has recently launched a ‘Sustainable Mens Fashion‘ category, showcasing some of the very best menswear drops from brands committed to making a difference. Switch up your everyday style and spend your voucher on some of Standout’s responsible menswear threads, that are both stylish and kind to the planet. From graphic statement-making Superdry tees and sweatshirts, sustainable denim jackets from Levi’s, and much more from other popular designer brands, enter the Standout competition to get your hands on the very latest designer menswear.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 21st August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Standout.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Standout, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.