Win a pair of stylish glasses and a magic anti-fog cloth from Low Cost Glasses!
Low Cost Glasses is an online prescription glasses retailer with quality prescription glasses available from just £5. With some of the lowest prices in the industry, Low Cost Glasses believe that everyone should have perfect vision and quality eyewear no matter what their budget. You can even ‘try-on’ your glasses at home with a virtual try-on tool!
Our lucky winner can pick a £50 pair of frames, including lenses, of their choice. There’s hundreds of styles, shapes, colours and brands to choose from, including a fashionable style Edit from Rachel Stevens and discounted designer brands such as Michael Kors, Armani and Marc Jacobs. The winner will also receive a magic anti-fog cloth to help stop steamed up specs when wearing a face covering!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 11th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Low Cost Glasses.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Low Cost Glasses, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.