We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to each win a £50 voucher to order their very own personalised handcrafted wooden framed print from Abstract House!
Abstract House is the destination for designer, sustainable art and picture frames. Discover beautiful gallery-quality art at affordable prices, handmade in England to Guild Of Fine Art standards. By using 100% zero-plastic, including real glass frames, choose art that’s also good for the planet. With a vast collection of original art, framed prints and gallery walls, you’re sure to find the perfect artwork you’ll love. We’ve teamed up with MoneyMagpie to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a £50 gift card.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 6th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Abstract House.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Abstract House, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.