Treat yourself, or someone special, with a £50 Voucher for Noble House Prepared!
Working long hours and too tired to cook? Want to enjoy restaurant quality food from the comfort of your own home? MoneyMagpie have teamed up with Noble House Prepared – the perfect solution with their brilliant new frozen prepared food delivery service.
The Noble House Prepared concept is simple – delivering delicious, superb quality, award-winning meals, wines and responsibly sourced coffees directly to your doorstep, allowing you to enjoy fine food in a casual dining experience.
Ordering online is simple and hassle-free at www.noblehouseprepared.com. Full nutritional and allergen details are provided for every product and special dietary requirements are well catered for. Plus, Noble House Prepared supports each dish with notes from the chef and includes recommended wine pairings.
The Noble House Prepared service is available nationwide and delivery slots are confirmed with the customer by the company’s efficient and dedicated delivery service.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 27th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Noble House Prepared.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Noble House Prepared, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.