Stock up on non-alcoholic luxury drinks with this prize.
DryDrinker.com is the UK’s largest online retailer for non-alcoholic drinks, created in 2015 by entrepreneur Stuart Elkington after seeing the lack of attention given to the Alcohol Free sector. Stuart set out to build a platform that was as functional as an online wine and spirits site but dealt only with quality non-alcoholic drinks. Dry Drinker has built up a loyal and trusted following that continues to rave about the offering through excellent reviews and in turn, have become Dry Drinker’s unofficial ambassadors.
DryDrinker.com is offering MoneyMagpie.com readers the chance to win a £50 voucher (as well as delivery) to spend on the wide range of non-alcoholic wines, beers, spirits, health drinks and more.
To enter simply follow these instructions:
The competition closes on Tuesday 5th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Dry Drinker.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Dry Drinker, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.