We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend at Zurleys!
We’ve teamed up with online furniture store Zurleys to offer you the chance to give your home some love by winning a £50 voucher!
Zurleys believes even the smallest of additions – a stylish lamp, a soft rug, a beautiful side table – can give your home a fresh update for the new season. That’s why they stock a wide range of homewares at affordable prices, meaning you can add easy and simple updates whatever your taste and whatever your budget.
Visit https://www.zurleys.co.uk for interiors inspiration and to browse their ranges including Scandinavian, Coastal Chic, Retro, Industrial and more.
- £50 voucher must be redeemed in one transaction
- No change can be given if the total spend is under £50
- Voucher to be redeemed before 31.08.2022
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 22nd February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Zurleys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Zurleys, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.