This week we’re giving you the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend on kid’s homeware.
reroom is an interiors website with a difference. You can buy an entire, beautifully styled child’s bedroom in one click or choose individual items. They have painstakingly sourced and manufactured their own range of products from the UK and across Europe. Themes include the Mermazing Mermaid Bedroom, The Launch Space bedroom, the Hedgehugs Woodland Nursery, Away With The Fairies bedroom and the Whaley Good Underwater bedroom. Their rooms have been designed to inspire and ignite little ones’ imaginations whilst being super stylish, durable, unique and most of all, fun! Reinvent your rooms with reroom.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN a £50 voucher to spend on kid’s homeware with @ReRoomUK! Enter the #Competition now for your chance to win: https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-a-50-voucher-to-spend-on-kids-homeware
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a £50 voucher to spend on kid’s homeware′ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: Which of these is a reroom theme?
A) Fishy Emporium Bedroom
B) Shark Swimming Tank Bedroom
C) Whaley Good Underwater bedroom
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by reroom
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner reroom, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.