Win a £50 voucher to spend on personalised gifts with Proper Goose!
It might be lockdown, but love is in the air at Proper Goose. Why not treat your friends and family to these gorgeous lockdown gifts that fit through the letterbox. Be in with a chance of winning one £50 voucher to spend online at the Proper Goose gift shop.
You might not be able to get out yet, but it is always great to have something to look forward to. Whether it’s a trip away, spa day or tickets to a future gig, why not surprise your loved ones with an IOU voucher. The personalised wooden tokens come in a colourful envelope sleeve that pulls out to reveal the voucher, which can then be saved as a keepsake to remember the special day. Pictured here are Valentine’s Day tokens.
Personalised retailer Proper Goose has a selection of gifts and stationery for relatives, friends and partners no matter what the occasion, including wooden gift vouchers, sweet tins, date night tokens, puzzles and more. The lucky winner will be able to personalise all their items to make gifting all the more special.
All delivery is free to the UK, with no minimum spend. For more personalised, handmade gifts see the Proper Goose website.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 2nd March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Proper Goose.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Proper Goose, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.