You could win a bundle comprising Mini BLOPENS kit, Foodie Roos x2, Tetris Speed, Strictly Come Dancing Card Game and 7ate9.
Mini BLOPENS kit
Kid’s love BLOPENS as they can easily create fantastic pictures with amazing airbrush effects.
With this Mini BLOPENS pen and stencil set there are 4 pens and 10 designs to get you started. Just put a stencil on a piece of paper, blow in the pen and see your picture appear! Blow in lines and circles as well as blowing harder or softer for different effects.
You can use the same pens to draw extra detail for a perfect finishing touch!
These charming and colourful characters look, smell and feel like their favourite foods – and with 20 to choose from there’s something for everyone! There are so many Foodie Roos to collect… will you get Cookie Cub, Jelly Oink or the super rare Sugarphant?! (SRP £7.99 each)
Each Foodie Roo character comes inside their own little pot which opens out into their own ‘Foodie’s Room’, which you can decorate with the cool stickers included.
Catch up with the latest Foodie Roos adventures via the YouTube webisodes where you can see your favourite Foodie Roos characters come to life > https://bit.ly/2GGx6kR
Test your reactions in a fast-paced game of Tetris Speed. Each card shows the next Tetrimino shape to be played. Race to play a matching card from your hand… but don’t take your eyes off the cards, or you may miss your chance!
Strictly Come Dancing Card Game
The hilarious family card game inspired by Strictly Come Dancing. Be the first to collect a complete DANCE ROUTINE whilst partaking in amusing LIVE SHOW activities along the way. No dance experience required; just a passion for entertainment and a desire to have fun!
Are you good with numbers? If so, 7 Ate 9 is the game for you! This fast and fun number crunching game requires players to think quickly and get rid of all of their cards as soon as possible! The card played must equal the value of the previous card plus or minute the number shown in the corner of the card. All players play simultaneously and race against each other to find a card which they can lay down first – the player who uses all of their cards first, wins!
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Tuesday 7th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Norton PR.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Norton PR, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.