A naughty little Christmas competition for you this week.
We’ve teamed up with Royce Lingerie, the UK’s only dedicated wirefree bra specialists, to give away one £60 voucher to spend on anything in their online store.
Treat yourself to an underwear update with ultra-comfortable, supportive lingerie that doesn’t compromise on style. New styles for 2019 include a coral pink version of their best-selling T-shirt bra ‘Maisie’, and ‘Luella’ a glamorous lace-print design available in a bra and shorts set.
Browse www.royce-lingerie.co.uk for Royce’s range of everyday comfort, sports, maternity, teen, DD+ and post-surgery bras. With over 50 different options and all bras under £40, you’re spoilt for choice!
*To be spent in one single transaction, either for a £60 total spend or as part payment on a higher total amount. No change given. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
To enter simply answer the following question:
How much is the voucher worth?
The competition closes on Monday 9th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Royce.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Royce, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.