We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Back to School book bundle from Need2Know Books!
It’s that time of year again for many parents when you prepare your child to go back to school.
Getting all of the essentials is a must and there are always so many small things to think about. However, for parents too, this can be a stressful time of year because your child may be stressed about going back to school and may have difficulty settling in.
Fear of bullying, learning difficulties or not fitting in might be causing tension.
Whatever the reason Need2Know Books can help give you the confidence to tackle any social or emotional issues that may arise, and put you on the path of empowerment and awareness.
Need2Know Books is giving one lucky winner a three book bundle which includes: The Essential Guide to Dyslexia, The Essential Guide to Bullying, and The Essential Guide to ADHD.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 6th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Need2Know Books.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Need2Know Books, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.