Win a selection of beauty bars from Balade en Provence!
Balade en Provence create solid beauty bars for the face, hair and body that are certified vegan and organic, zero waste, cruelty-free, palm oil-free and packaged in compostable packaging printed with vegetable ink.
The name Balade en Provence means “a walk or stroll in Provence” and the innovative cosmetics company makes sensorial solid products that reflect the artistry, fragrances, and flora of the region.
Their solid beauty bars are handmade with care and patience in France using a saponification process called the “cold process.” This nearly heatless process allows the ingredients in the Balade en Provence solid cosmetics to retain their natural properties.
This bundle includes: Night Cream, Solid Face Cleanser, and the Super Rich Orange Soap Bar.
Head over to Balade en Provence to check out even more of the products they have on offer.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Balade en Provence.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Balade en Provence, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.