Win a box set from Barry Blue, prolific hitmaker, master producer, and one-time pop idol!
Barry Blue has an impressive body of studio work that has sold 40 million records worldwide. With a career spanning over 45 years and hits as a writer, producer, and artist, Barry Blue is an icon in the musical world.
But for all of that stunning success, there’s been something missing. That’s where Chapter and Verse…50 Years On comes in, previewing not only a future-funk tinged single release, Crime to be Cool, but an album he’s been wanting to make for a very long time, for which the clue is in the title – Songs From the Heart Book.
This new album is not revisited greatest hits, nor an exercise in nostalgia, but an opportunity to reclaim the compositions that have have meant the most to Barry Blue since he started his stellar career over 50 years ago. Barry is also highlighting in this box-set an edited version of his autobiography Barry Who? (Immortality is not dead!), containing vignettes of his extraordinary life and both his personal and musical highs and lows.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 30th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Barry Blue.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Barry Blue, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.