We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Beaker Creatures® Halloween bundle from Learning Resources!
This Halloween, set up ghoulish experiments that will get kids excited about learning science with Beaker Creatures® from Learning Resources®.
This fun science range combines cool collectables with smart science as children do fun experiments that fizz, bubble, and glow, and collect Beaker Creatures collectables along the way.
Use Beaker Creatures® Monsterglows Lab to make your own ghoulish glowing slime or pop a Reactor Pod into the new Skull Mountain Volcano and watch the crazy fizz flow! Learning Resources is giving away a Beaker Creatures bundle for Halloween containing a Monsterglows Lab, Skull Mountain Volcano, and Monsterglows (Set of 5), worth £60.00.
To find out more about Learning Resources® visit www.learningresources.co.uk.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 18th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Learning Resources®
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Learning Resources®, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.