We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a book bundle from Perfect-Pets Books!
Perfect-Pets Books is giving away a book bundle to one lucky reader! The prize includes: The Essential Guide to Dog Training, The Essential Guide to First Aid for Dogs, and Rescue Dogs the Essential Guide to
Giving Your Pet the Best Care Possible.
Perfect-Pets Books is a loved pet brand that specialises in essential guides for dog and cat lovers. Our books have been specially written to provide valuable information as essential guides to help aid the best care possible for your pet.
Lockdown has increased the number of cat and dog parents in the UK which is a good thing because our furry friends need loving homes. It is estimated that 3.2 million households in the UK has acquired a pet since the start of the pandemic, according to the Pet Food Manufacturers’ Association.
So now more than ever, being a responsible pet owner and providing the best care possible for your beloved pet is very important.
Our range of books include over 50 of the most popular dog and cat breeds. All books cover a variety of ‘essential things to know’ including: first aid basics, microchips, vaccinations, insurance, and appropriate breed care for cats and dogs.
Included in the book bundle are three Perfect-Pets favourites that offer valuable advice on dog training, first aid, and dog rescue. Each book complements the other and is a must have in any dog lover’s library.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 30th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Perfect-Pets Books.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Perfect-Pets Books, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.