We’re giving three lucky winners the chance to each win a bottle of J J Whitley Artisanal Vodka!
J.J Whitley Artisanal British Vodka is the result of the determination of one family to create a high quality, entirely unique British Vodka. A truly artisanal production process combines only the finest winter wheat with the crystalline water from the private well. This ancestral approach to collective handcrafted, local produce results in an exceptional balanced vodka with warming spice and a rich, smooth taste.
To find out more visit www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/jj-whitley-artisanal-vodka-1l or jj-whitley.com and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 9th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by J J Whitley.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner J J Whitley, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.