This week we’re giving you the chance to win a bounty of Rhodia notebooks and pads.
Rhodia is offering one lucky reader over £60 of super-stylish, premium-quality Rhodia notebooks in a range of colours, sizes and styles.
A well-established French-heritage brand dating back to 1934, Rhodia is best known for its iconic orange and black colours, though the last few years has seen it branch out into elegant whites and silvers, and a whole host of bright, bold shades.
All Rhodia notebooks come with premium quality, ultra smooth, satin finish paper that really is a pleasure to use. They are available in: flip-over, head-stapled card; hardbound leatherette; and soft, tactile leatherette covers with expandable pockets and elastic closures.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN a BOUNTY of Rhodia notebooks and pads! Enter our #Competition for your chance to win £60 worth of products! https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-a-bounty-of-rhodia-notebooks-and-pads #ListLoversHeaven @RhodiaNotebooks
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a bounty of Rhodia notebooks and pads’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: When does the Rhodia brand date back to?
The competition closes on Monday 29th January at midnight. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Rhodia.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Rhodia, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time