Win a bundle of three delicious honey and bee pollens from Honey Tradition.
Honey Tradition is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a delicious bundle of Acacia Honey, Linden Honey and Bee Pollen, all harvested from happy bees in its ethically run apiary.
The winner will receive a jar of Acacia Honey, Honey Tradition’s most versatile runny honey with a mild and sweet taste; Linden Honey a medium, sweet blossom honey that has fresh notes of mint and cedar and received a two-star accolade from Great Taste in 2020; Bee Pollen* a popular healthy garnish for oats, salads, melted chocolate and cocktails.
All honey is harvested ethically from a happy colony of bees at a family-run apiary in the unspoiled countryside of Slovakia. The apiary was set up in 1929 by Marek’s great grandfather. It started out with forty hives and now the fourth generation apiary has over 200! Sarah and Marek have now introduced this amazing and nutritious product to the UK market, and all stock is shipped from the UK.
*Consult a medical professional before consuming bee pollen for the first time. It is not suitable for those with a pollen allergy, pregnant or for infants under 12 months old.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 22nd April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Honey Tradition.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Honey Tradition, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.