We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a bundle of J. J Whitley’s Gold Artisanal and Passionfruit Vodkas!
J.J Whitley’s Gold Artisanal Vodka is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd with its dazzling embossed gold bottle. The gold artisanal vodka uses premium quality Russian winter wheat and water which is slowly passed through a filter of fine gold silk thread to produce a smooth, premium quality vodka.
J.J Whitley’s Passion Fruit Vodka offers a party on the palate. Its tropical notes are bold and powerful, as are the bursts of citrus that explode on the tongue. It is a versatile vodka that lends itself to multiple cocktails and mixes, including the Pornstar Martini.
We are delighted to be offering a lucky winner to win a bundle of J.J Whitley Artisanal Gold and Passionfruit Vodka.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 4th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by iFly UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner iFly UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.