Win a bundle of sustainable gifts from WaxWrap this Mother’s Day!
Treat your mum this Mother’s Day with an eco-friendly gift that’s kind to Mother Earth too! WaxWrap’s stylish and sustainable beeswax wraps make a unique and thoughtful gift that can help her to ditch the single-use plastic for good.
Consciously crafted and perfect for keeping food fresh, these versatile wraps offer a reusable and recyclable alternative to cling film. Super convenient and made from 100% natural ingredients, they are available in pre-cut wrap, bag or a unique on-a-roll format (WaxWrap was the first brand to launch a roll format in the UK).
Vegetarian Society approved, WaxWrap is available online from: waxwrap.uk, or via Planet Organic, Whole Foods Market and natural products retailers/shops. Every product sold helps to fight the plastic pollution problem as a donation is made to the non-profit community interest company Less Plastic, via 1% for the Planet.
We’ve teamed up with WaxWrap to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a prize bundle of cotton wraps, bags and a roll worth £50!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 30th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by WaxWrap.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner WaxWrap, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.