This week we’re giving you the chance to win a bundle of TIANA fair trade organic products.
Voted No.1 by UK consumers, Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a multi-functional super food and 100% guaranteed only ever first cold-pressed coconut oil from selected organic ripe coconuts, providing the highest content of Lauric acid. Take either as a food supplement, use for all cooking and baking or perfect for use on skin, hair and teeth!
Raw Ginger Virgin Coconut Oil enhances the flavour of your recipes with a delicious warm ginger taste with no coconut taste or aroma.
CocoTop is the top coconut snack that is crunchy, nutritious, full of natural goodness and perfect for when you are ‘on-the-go’. Available in two tasty flavours, sweet and savoury!
Find out more about the TIANA Fair Trade Organics range by visiting www.tiana-coconut.com
To enter, answer the following question in the box below: What kind of acid does the Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil contain a high content of?
A) Nitric acid
B) Lauric acid
C) Acetic acid
TERMS AND CONDITION
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must answer the question in the box above to enter.
- Prize is supplied by TIANA.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner TIANA, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.