We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win a bundle of travel games, including Rummikub, Travel Rubik’s 3×3, Othello On The Move and PAC-MAN: The Card Game, perfect for any staycation this summer!
Retailers: Amazon, John Lewis, Toymaster & WH Smiths
Rummikub Travel is played in exactly the same way as the classic set, just with smaller tiles! The object of the game is to be the first player to clear your rack of all tiles and shout “Rummikub”. Lay down sets of “groups” (three or four tiles of the same number but different colour) or “runs” (three or more consecutive numbers of the same colour). Manipulate tiles already on the table to your advantage! Rearrange or add to existing sets, to use your tiles.
Retailers: Tesco, Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Argos
The Rubik’s Cube is a classic colour-matching puzzle that can be enjoyed at home or on the move. The original, classic 3×3 Cube is a brilliant brain teaser that has fascinated fans all around the world for decades. The new and improved Rubik’s Cube features a mechanism that results in a smoother, faster and more reliable play. The traditional stickers have been replaced with plastic tiles which means no fading, peeling or cheating!
Othello On The Move
Retailers: Amazon, Argos, Sainsbury’s & Toymaster
Othello On The Move is a foldable, travel version of the internationally acclaimed two player strategy game that you can now enjoy on the move. Othello takes a minute to learn and lifetime to master! Trap and capture your opponent by placing your disks on the board.
PAC-MAN: The Card Game
Retailers: Smyths, Amazon
A colourful, easy, and addictive card game (for the whole family). PAC-MAN™ has been transported to your tabletop! Just like the classic retro arcade game, PAC-MAN™: The Card Game is easy to learn and tons of fun to play. It’s a brand new PAC experience that’ll quickly get you hooked!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 29th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by John Adams.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Adams, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.