Busy Things are giving away an annual subscription and goody pack!
Busy Things is an online education resource with 900 expertly designed, award-winning games and activities for children aged 3 – 11. Busy Things strongly believe that children learn better through play and with laughter, which has led them to create highly engaging content that children of all ages love!
Busy Things have created a variety of games, activities, and teaching resources that help families bring tricky subjects to life, including maths, English, history, and coding, plus many more! In fact, there’s an activity to suit every subject in the National Curriculum.
To help support families during this difficult time, Busy Things are offering 7 days of free access, with a month trial available for just £1, too!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Busy Things.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Busy Things, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.