We have teamed up with Buttermilk To Celebrate National Fudge Day!
MoneyMagpie have teamed up with Cornish fudge manufacturer; Buttermilk and are giving you the chance to WIN a fantastic Buttermilk bundle to help celebrate National Fudge Day on Saturday, 16th June!
You could be in with a chance of winning a Buttermilk jute bag bundle which contains a Decadent fudge selection, plus sharing boxes and snack bars.
Buttermilk’s award-winning treats are still lovingly handmade in-house by craft confectioners using traditional methods. The team can still use traditional copper pans over open flames, to blend ingredients and ensure the best texture and taste.
About Buttermilk Artisan Confectionery
A family-run business, born and bred in Cornwall, a love for everything sweet has been inspiring Buttermilk’s award-winning artisan confectionery for over half a century. Their story began in 1964 with the opening of their first shop in Padstow, and although demand for their fudge has grown, their award-winning treats are still lovingly handmade by craft confectioners. Staying true to their heritage, the skilled team at Buttermilk can still be found using traditional copper pans over open flames, carefully blending ingredients to create indulgent, award-winning treats.
Answer the following question in the box below: What date is National Fudge Day?
A) 6th June
B) 16th June
C) 18th June
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Buttermilk.
- Prize received may not be exactly as pictured.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Buttermilk, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our Freebies newsletter