This week we’re giving you the chance to win a Cascades of Crystal Jewellery Set worth £89.
Glitzy Secrets is an award-winning online jewellery and hair accessory brand renowned for featuring on high profile TV dramas such as Peaky Blinders and Downton Abbey, to the nation’s Saturday evening favourite Strictly Come Dancing. Glitzy Secrets designs have also been the choice of many celebrity brides.
With a collection featuring over 700 designs from dainty designs for the modern bride, to Art Deco and Old Hollywood inspired statement pieces for classic vintage aisle style, they also have one of the largest dedicated collection of coordinating bridesmaid accessories in the UK.
Prices range from £14 – £135.
Answer this question in the box below: What Saturday evening dance show has Glitzy Secrets featured on?
B) Strictly Come Dancing
C) Doctor Who
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Glitzy Secrets
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Glitzy Secrets, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.