We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win the Dust, Sweep & Mop Set from Melissa & Doug!
Make spring cleaning a breeze with this fun prize from Melissa & Doug!
The Dust, Sweep & Mop set has everything little ones need to freshen up and tidy their room. This colourful set includes a wooden pretend play broom, mop, duster, brush, and organising stand. The red dustpan conveniently clips onto all the handles to keep things neat and tidy.
Ideal for pretend play, getting the kids involved will make spring cleaning double the fun and bring out their inner Mrs Hinch!
All Melissa & Doug toys encourage children to play in an unstructured, imaginative way, and this play is the best gift that parents and grandparents can give children.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 26th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Melissa & Doug.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Melissa & Doug, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.