Celebrate Easter with these John Adams chocolate craft products!
We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win a John Adams chocolate craft bundle comprised of the Chocolate Lolly Maker and the Chocolate Coin Maker.
The Chocolate Lolly Maker (£17.99) lets you shape and make your own yummy lollies. It’s so simple to use – just melt, mould and wrap! Before you know it you’ve got lots of lovely chocolate lollies to share with your friends and family!
The Chocolate Coin Maker (£17.99) allows you to melt, wrap and stamp your own chocolate-filled, golden coins and medals. Choose from around 20 messages and pictures including: congratulations, good luck, happy birthday, smiley face, football and more. You can even create your own personalised designs, using the tools supplied. Once your scrumptious chocolate coins have set, wrap them in the golden foil provided. Great as treats or personal gifts, these kits are choc-tastic fun for ages 6+.
To find out more about John Adams and where to buy their products visit johnadams.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 30th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by John Adams.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Adams, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.