We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a cleaning bundle from Ecozone worth £57!
Don’t let the insects spook you this October – win £57 worth of Ecozone essentials, including our top-rated Moth Repellent and Dust Mite Stopper to keep away the creepy crawlies this Halloween. Our bundle also includes our kitchen cleaning favourites: Sensitive Washing Up Liquid, Kitchen Cleaner Spray, Bin Cleaner Spray and Kitchen Microfibre Cloth, plus our Enzymatic Drain Sticks for long-term protection. Also included is our Multi-Purpose Cleaning Paste, Wood Floor Cleaner, Carpet Shampoo and Laundry Stain Remover that can tackle even the scariest of stains!
Our stockists include Amazon, Ocado, Big Green Smile and Ecozone Direct, but a full list can be found on our website: https://ecozone.com/where-to-buy/.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 1st November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ecozone.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ecozone, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.